E25 will be on fieldwork on Tuesday 4th June.
Please make arrangements for your child to arrive at school no later than 7:45am and be collected around 5pm.
The fieldwork arrangements are as follows:
- All students to arrive at school by 7:45am for a prompt departure at 8am.
- Students will need to bring a packed lunch and bottle of water (no glass bottles or fizzy drinks or sweets.)
- Please bring any prescribed medication required, clearly labelled in a plastic bag or envelope with your child’s name and required dosage. This includes travel sickness tablets where necessary as we will be travelling via coach for approximately 2 hours.
- Sensible clothing, coat and shoes need to be worn (we will be outside for part of the day)
- Students will return to school at approximately 5pm – although we will post updates on the website and social media.
- If any parents would like to know the destination of our fieldwork or have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
Many thanks for your support.